Flute Colors Magazine March 2020, issue 3
Flute Colors Magazine is a magazine for practicing extended techniques for flute. When practicing extended techniques you'll notice that your regular flute playing rapidly improves. Each magazine contains four pieces, a study schedule and a (blog) article. The pieces are arrangements on famous pop songs, traditionals or well known studies, so you can focus on the techniques rather than learning the melodies. Extended techniques are not just for studying.. playing them is also big fun!
Table of Contents
- Fun with 'I Feel Good' - James Brown
- The Rising Sun - Irish Traditional
- Blog: How Creativity Soared
- Study schedule
- Veloce - Anton Bernhard Fürstenau, from 'Flötenschule", Op.42
- Das Klinget So Herrlich - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, from "the Magic Flute"
- La Bellezza Salverà Il Mondo - Luigi Rago, Original works for flute
- Workshops & Concerts