Flute Colors Magazine October 2020, issue 8
Flute Colors Magazine is a magazine for practicing extended techniques for flute. When practicing extended techniques you'll notice that your regular flute playing rapidly improves. Each magazine contains four pieces, a study schedule and a (blog) article. The pieces are arrangements on famous pop songs, traditionals or well known studies, so you can focus on the techniques rather than learning the melodies. Extended techniques are not just for studying.. playing them is also big fun!
Table of Contents
- Fun with ‘Tick Tock’ - Clean Bandit, Mabel
- Study no.2 - Theobald Böhm, from 24 studies for flute, Op. 37
- Blog: To Give Respect is to Receive Respect
- Study schedule
- Morning Prayer - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, from 'Album for the Young'
- Tambourin - Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Workshops & Concerts